The Kansas River Valley Triathlon Club (“KRV Tri Club”) is a not-for-profit social organization created in 2005. The KRV Tri Club is dedicated to:
- Growing the sport of triathlon’s popularity in south central Kansas;
- Providing a forum for multisport athletes of all abilities to socialize and network; and
- Representing the many positive aspect of the multisport lifestyle within the community.
The KRV Tri Club is based in Wichita, and is the largest multisport club in south central Kansas. The Club offers several benefits to members, including:
- A complementary Club t-shirt (technical fabric);
- Complementary food and beverages at multiple Club events throughout the year;
- Discounts at many Club sponsors;
- Access to triathlon and multisport specific speakers;
- KRV Tri Club-branded apparel and equipment at discounted prices; and
- The ability to represent the Club in various USA Triathlon Official Club-specific events, like The Club National Championships and the National Challenge Competition.
The Club is always looking for new members, so if you are interested please signup here.